10up LLC | Vice President of Consulting Services
West Warwick, RI (November 2011 – Present)
- Oversee three engineering pods and a design pod, collaborating with leading brands and publishers to develop beautiful, easy to manage websites using WordPress.
- Provide strategic consulting on editorial strategy, workflows, user experience, and audience engagement to help publishers engage their target audiences and accomplish key business goals.
- Generate new business prospects by developing online and offline lead channels, in addition to rapidly growing existing client accounts. Work closely with the President to develop pitches for high profile opportunities.
- Notable projects include: GlobalNews.ca, PhillyMag.com, BostonMagazine.com, LivePress.com, ARLnow.com, infocus.emc.com, and TheConsumerist.com.
(add)ventures | Manager, Strategy/Social Media
Providence, RI (September 2009 – November 2011)
- Developed and implemented innovative internal and external marketing campaigns for brands such as CVS Caremark, Abbott Pharmaceuticals, and Florida International University, leveraging print, interactive, and event marketing tactics to engage stakeholders, build long-term brand engagement and accomplish strategic business goals.
- Served as primary project manager, collaborating with client partners to establish campaign goals, define project scope, manage expectations and provide ongoing campaign reporting.
- Notable projects included: Florida International University “Be the Boss Challenge” (Summit International Award: Experiential Marketing), CVS Caremark Marketing and Operations Conference Branding and HR Breakout sessions and Abbott Risk Management Change Program Branding and Marketing Campaign.
The Miami Hurricane | Business Manager
Coral Gables, FL (October 2006 – July 2010)
- Managed five account representatives and a public relations coordinator to sell advertising space and event sponsorships to over 300 clients, which accounted for over $250,000 in annual revenue.
- Implemented a sales metrics system to track account representative progress and created an orientation program designed to increase employee retention and productivity.
- Concepted and executed the Taste of Miami, a one-day showcase of local food and service businesses, developing event branding, format, and sponsorship packages.
- Notable accounts included: Whole Foods, Bank Atlantic Center, and American Airlines Arena.
Freelance Public Relations Consultant
Coral Gables, FL (June 2008 – August 2009)
Collaborated with health care industry non-profits to re-imagine communications collateral with a focus on communicating the brand story. Communications collateral included: press kits, brochures, donor letters and event materials.
University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL
Bachelor of Science in Communication
Public Relations and English Literature Major
Graduated Magna Cum Laude
Bowman Ashe Scholar